How Local Governments Can Simplify the Business Licensing Process
Join us for a conversation with GovOS’ Chief Strategy Officer, Erin Neer, to learn about the challenges business licensing poses to local governments and how agencies can streamline licensing processes in their jurisdiction.
Sign up for the on-demand recording!
What will you learn?
- Why more government agencies are turning to digital solutions for business licensing
- What successes and challenges government agencies are dealing with
- What trends are predicted for the months ahead
- How jurisdictions can improve engagement with local business owners
- Q&A featuring your questions!
Meet the Speakers
Chief Strategy Officer, GovOS
Erin Neer has extensive experience in municipal finance, having spent more than 20 years in the field. As a CPA, and former finance director for a town in Colorado, she realized the business licensing and tax collections processes were archaic. Businesses were still manually processing applications and submitting paper coupons to remit their taxes — even worse, city staff then had to handle that mail, key in the data, and make a deposit to the bank. So, Erin created a solution: GovOS Business Licensing and Tax.
More than 800 cities, counties, and states use GovOS to modernize transactions for citizens and businesses.
Bring Government To The People
Find out how GovOS is different. Let us show you how GovOS can enhance the way you deliver service.