How Kentucky is Digitizing Occupational Tax Remittance
Join us for a conversation with Haleigh Lyon to learn how Kentucky jurisdictions are using the GovOS Occupational Tax Filing Solution to streamline processes, improve accuracy, and make life easier for citizens and government employees.
Get your on-demand recording!
What we’ll cover:
- The challenges that are propelling Kentucky jurisdictions to digitize Occupational Tax Filing
- How jurisdictions are transforming traditionally manual processes to meet the needs of multiple departments
- How online tax forms and workflows make filing easier for staff and business owners
- How digitization goes beyond supporting government staff to benefit local businesses and payroll providers
- Q&A featuring your questions!
Meet the Speakers
Haleigh Lyon, CPA
Business Licensing & Tax Product Manager, GovOS
A certified public accountant with a BA in Accounting, Haleigh Lyon’s experience includes everything from tax filing, bookkeeping and auditing, to product development, software enhancements and process management. Haleigh has worked with the GovOS Business Licensing and Tax solutions since 2018 and knows the occupational tax filing portal system inside and out.
Enterprise Account Executive, GovOS
Matt Polovich is an experienced Account Executive who has worked with state and local governments for more than a decade. Matt joined the GovOS team in 2022 and brings a demonstrated history of helping government agencies identify and implement technology solutions to improve operational efficiency and achieve key strategic goals.
Bring Government To The People
Find out how GovOS is different. Let us show you how GovOS can enhance the way you deliver service.